Kalamunda Districts Hockey Club will host its Annual General Meeting at the club rooms on Saturday 14th March starting at 5pm. All members are invited to attend.
We will be proposing some changes to the Constitution to be voted on at the AGM. A full list of the changes can be viewed by clicking here.
Pending the amendments passing, these changes will come into effect after this AGM
In summary, the changes are:
- Introduction of Associate Member class of membership. This member type has voting rights and is intended for ex-players, family of current members and long-term social members.
- Removal of voting rights of Social Members. This is to enable people that have no interest in hockey but would like to come down for a drink to join.
- Explicit definition of when/how someone ceases to be a member
- Definition of 1st March to the last day of February as our ‘membership year’. After that period your membership expires and you will need to register again and pay the renewal deposit
- Only financial members will be allowed to vote at AGMs or SGMs
- Number of other small tidy-up changes
The following positions will be vacated and eligible members can seek election in for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Senior Registrar
- Junior Registrar
- Junior Coordinator
- Men’s Representative
- Women’s Representative
- Vet’s Representative