It’s time – to get your coach on!
The Men’s 2’s (Turf Div 7) and Women’s 3’s (Turf Div 9) need coaches. If you are interested in sharing your experience, seeing a team flourish under your guidance and improving your own game (you don’t know it until you have to teach it), then it’s time to get coaching.
Requirements for the role:
- A clear understanding of hockey fundamentals.
- Plan and deliver a training session each Wednesday evening and attend each fixtured game.
- Attend a team selection meeting, either Tuesday or Thursday evening.
- Be able to implement a clear game plan/playing style.
- Passionate about encouraging and developing current and emerging players.
- Demonstrate the core values of the club including respect, discipline, enjoyment and participation.
The club will support your development as a coach by providing access to a HWA Level 1 coaching accreditation, regular coaches briefings and ongoing mentoring by the Director of Coaching.
If your interested, all enquires to the Director of Coaching at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0414 346 065