Juniors hockey is very important to the Kalamunda Hockey Club. Hockey is a great way for kids to exercise, develop physical skills and socialise.
Turf Teams: Our older junior teams compete and train on astro turf (e.g. synthetic/artificial grass).
Games: Friday Nights
Training: Boys on Monday Nights | Girls on Wednesday Nights
- 11/12 A Promotion Boys – Coach: Austin Guthrie | Assistant Coach: Wyste de Boer
- 11/12 B Girls – Coach: Jodie Fitzgerald | Assistant Coach: Damien Bascombe
- 11/12 C Girls – Coach: Olivia Baildham | Assistant Coach: Patrick O’Reilly
Games: Sunday Mornings
Training: Boys on Wednesday Nights | Girls on Monday Nights
- 9/10 B (Gold) Boys – Coach: Richard Guthrie | Assistant Coach: Andrew Vincent
- 9/10 C Girls – Coach: Joanne Trembath | Assistant Coach: Sarah Baildham
Grass Teams: Our younger junior teams train and compete on grass with an occasional turf game and training.
Games: Saturday Mornings
Training: Thursday Nights
- 7/8 B (Gold) Boys – Coach: Rusty Snook
- 7/8 B (Gold) Girls – Coach: Andrew Dearnley
- 5/6 Boys (Blue) Mixed – Coach: Shaun O’Reilly
- 5/6 Boys (Red) Mixed – Coach: Gabrielle Keane