Terms & Conditions
- FOR ALL PLAYERS
Offensive behaviour by players towards umpires, the opposition, their own team or the crowd should not be condoned or tolerated. The club expects you will:
1. Behave in a sporting manner at all times to all players, officials and spectators.
2. Not make detrimental statements in respect of the performance of any umpires.
3. Always play by the rules, ensuring your actions do not bring the game of hockey into disrepute.
4. Not engage in inappropriate and/or physical contact with players or officials.
5. Not use obscene or insulting language/gestures which may insult other players, officials or spectators.
The club runs a tight budget, and expects fees to be paid by May or for alternative arrangements to be made with the Treasurer. A deposit ($25 for juniors; $50 for others) should be paid on registration.
FOR ALL SENIOR PLAYERS
Being asked to umpire several times a year is part of being a player. The Club will provide you with training/mentoring, but when given an umpiring allocation, it is your responsibility to see that it is done.